Monday, February 4, 2008

Let's Pray For Texas Investigators Who Will Question The 'Baby Killer'

Every time I hear or read about this story, it just makes me sick to my stomach. I cannot fathom the psyche of an individual who would kill their own infant son. My prayers are with those Texas investigators who will question Travis Mullis in Philadelphia. After all, they re human, and it will be such a daunting task to talk to this man:

Mullis, 21, known as “T.J.,” surrendered to Philadelphia police Friday, telling them he placed the 3-month-old baby on the ground and then stomped on his head three or four times until he felt the skull collapsing, Trevino said.

Mullis has been charged with capital murder in Galveston and his bond has been set at $1 million. He also has a felony charge out of nearby Brazoria County of enticing a child. Alvin police are investigating an allegation that Mullis took an 8-year-old girl from her bed in January, took her to a school or park and asked her to remove her pants.


I hope no one else was involved with this horrendous murder and my prayers go out to this precious child's family. May he rest in peace.

No comments: